North Park Secondary School
Computer Engineering 11 (ICE 3M0)
4x4 Lab 3
Diagonally turning on the LEDs
To investigate the operation of a 4X4 LED Matrix using a program in VISUAL BASIC.
To turn on each LED diagonally at 2 sec intervals- repeated 5 times using address method.
|One SK-50 breadboarding socket
||Four 1 KOHM resistors
||Plenty of Wires
||One 9V Battery for testing
||Computer w/ access to the parallel port.
||Visual Basic Compiler
The source code
- Assemble the circuit on the breadboard according to the pictorial above.
- Create a program to turn on each LED diagonally at 2 sec intervals- repeated 5 times using address method. (use the source code above as an example).
- Run the Program.
- Contact the teacher when the 4X4 Matrix is up and running.
If the code you programmed was supposed to turn on each LED diagonally at 2 sec intervals- repeated 5 times using address method, did the program and LED Matrix work?
- Some of it
- LED Matrix?
- Where am I?
- When the address is Out p, 136 which LED does it turn on?
- At the end of the code what is necessary for turning off all the LED's?
Summarize what happened when you set up the code and LED Matrix.
Page Lasted Updated 10:25 AM 11/25/2003